No doubt, indoor plants are beautiful to stare at. However, there are a lot of things many people do not know about indoor plants apart from just its beauty. In fact, indoor plants come in various types and sizes and every type requires a different form of cleaning. Let’s focus on FAQ’s on indoor plants you should know and learn about.
- Which are the best indoor plants? –Some of the list of best indoor plants considered are Aspidistra, Succulents, Dracaenas, Aglaonema and Philodendrons.
- Can I Re-pot my Indoor Plant? – Repotting is required only when the size of the plant grows. The internet offers tons of information on repotting.
- How can I take care of indoor plant? – Caring for your indoor plant usually depends on the type. Make sure you know which type of indoor plant you have and then go ahead with the caring procedure. For instance; certain indoor plants will require you to make a drainage hole at the bottom.
- What are the reasons that leads to the death of indoor plant? – Some of the reasons that leads to the death of indoor plants are; over-watering, underestimating lighting conditions and totally ignoring the plant.
- For how long will my indoor plant survive? – A span of indoor plants are usually between 2 to 5 years. Once this period ends so will be the life of the plant requiring you to purchase a new one.
These are some of the FAQ’s asked on indoor plants. Make sure you care for them carefully and also consider doing office plant hire.
For professionals, taking care of plants is not a big deal. However, the same cannot be said for beginners. Taking care of plants require appropriate lighting condition, water and other source that will keep the plant in top-shape manner. If you are beginner, then these are some of the tips to take care of the plant you are going to purchase for indoor or outdoor purpose.
- Get Rid of the Flies – Little flies are known to be a problem and nuisance for plants. The flies are known to target the container of the plant for breeding purpose. Spraying little water will keep the flies away. However, avoid using drops of coffee or tea.
- Use Trough Planter – Trough planters are known to act as natural screens in many houses. They offer protection to walkaways and also reduce noise coming from the outdoor region.
- Refrain From Excess – Adding water, providing light and warmth conditions is what offers good growth and survival for indoor plants. You need to make sure that all these 3 factors are provided in proper quantity with nothing extra.
- Leaving with Somebody – You cannot ignore your plants if you’re going to stay away from your house. If you’re going to be away, then consider leaving your plant with your neighbor or family member to take care of the plant.
- Stress Reduction – many hospitals are now focusing on adding more indoor plants for the benefit of the patients. Keeping plant is known to offer peace and faster recovery to the patient.
Consider plants for hire in Melbourne to learn more about such great tips.