Although laser hair removal is said to be safe. Still, to avoid being cheated, consumers must be educated about laser hair removal.
These points will help you make a decision and get ready to go to the clinic.
1) Your skin's sensitivity. Sensitive skin can become damaged rather than being treated. Before you start treatment, consult laser hair removal service professionals who will examine your skin and discuss any infection concerns.
Image Source Google
2) The level of discomfort. Don't believe in a "no pain" treatment. You will feel uncomfortable with any treatment. It's not as painful as waxing, but it isn't near the whiplash pain.
3. The possibility of regrowth. Although laser hair removal can't stop hair growth, it can decrease growth rate permanently once hair cells have been killed. Ask for testimonials from other patients and ask them to show you proof of their success.
4) The cost. It can vary depending on the size of the area being treated. To get an idea of the cost, you can compare prices from different services.
5) Equipment that needs replacement. Ask about the laser type, effectiveness, and how long it has been used by the practitioners. Also, if they have any newer models. You have the right to know.
6) Safety precautions Laser can have dangerous effects if it is misused. You should make sure you take precautions, such as applying a protective layer to the skin and wearing eye goggles.
8) The practitioner. The practitioner is the one performing the treatment. Is it an experienced doctor? Verify that the practitioner has been trained, certified, and qualified to perform treatments.